Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#15226 - 23/08/2000 21:57 "Last fullscreen visual" is not last fullscreen vi
dglinder
new poster

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
The readme file for the player mentions using the "down" button for toggling between the "last fullscreen visual and the last fullscreen text". This is a great feature! However (and I don't know if this is a bug or not), on my player when I use the feature, it always goes back to the same visual. No matter which visual I had been looking at, when I use the toggle, the same visual keeps coming up (Spectrascope 32 or something). It's no big deal, but it would be nicer if it truly went back to the last visual. Its would be great to be able to flip to the track info for a second, glance at it, and flip back to visuals without having to laboriously scroll through all of them again to get to the one you were using.

Also (and this really should go in the wish list section), I love the idea of having a setting where the player displayed the full-screen track info for a few seconds at the beginning of a track, and then switched back to whatever visual you had been watching.

#15227 - 24/08/2000 07:56 Re: "Last fullscreen visual" is not last fullscreen vi [Re: dglinder]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
However (and I don't know if this is a bug or not), on my player when I use the feature, it always goes back to the same visual. No matter which visual I had been looking at, when I use the toggle, the same visual keeps coming up (Spectrascope 32 or something).

Hmm, it sounds like the unit isn't saving its state at power-down or something. Double-check: Are you running version 1.0?

Also (and this really should go in the wish list section), I love the idea of having a setting where the player displayed the full-screen track info for a few seconds at the beginning of a track, and then switched back to whatever visual you had been watching.

Yes, this "info flash" feature has been requested multiple times. Its something I would like as well.

#15228 - 24/08/2000 20:56 Re: "Last fullscreen visual" is not last fullscreen vi [Re: tfabris]
jbauer
veteran

Loc: San Francisco, CA
"Also (and this really should go in the wish list section), I love the idea of having a setting where the player displayed the full-screen track info for a few seconds at the beginning of a track, and then switched back to whatever visual you had been watching."

Please add me to the "me too" list for this feature...

- Jon